Xhorse VVDI Toyota 8A Non-smart key adapter for normal key with H chip All keys lost, without disassembling IMMO BOX
Xhorse VVDI Toyota 8A Non-smart All Keys Lost Adapter
Manual for Toyota 8A Adapter
Xhorse Toyota 8A control box cable supported car models:
- For Toyota 8A H chip (non-smart) All keys lost from year 2014 to 2019 via OBD, without disassembling Immibilizer box
- Supports VVDI2, Key Tool Max+ Mini OBD Tool
- Everyday has 5 times limit. If more than 5 times attempt,it will display "Run out of attempts for the day"
- This is for standard 8A turn keys, no smart key
Levin, Corolla, Rav4, Prado, Land Cruiser, Camry, Highlander, Reiz, Sienna
You can register with phone number,and get online service.
Q: Even without vvdi2 i can use it with mini obd tool?
A: Yes. With Key Tool Max+ Mini OBD.
Q: Does it require token or authorization?
A: No, it does not require token nor license.
Q: What years would this work on?
A: It works on all years.
Q: Toyota Aygo 2015 System H all keys lost. Does this computer program the chip?
A: Yes, it does.
Q: Hilux? Hiace?
A: No problem Toyota Hiace and Hilux (2015-2019 Immo box)
Q: Proximity or just keyed?
A: Not smart key. Just key.
Q: What versions of modules inmo H supports?
A: Immo box F3-F4-K6-S6
Q: I thought it was for obd but nope
A: If it's for Obd2, yesterday I did it in bench but it's by Obd2 via antenna without removing any screws from the board.
Q: Hiace and hilux which years please?
Q: Is this used to program toyota H immo box on bench ?
A: not on bench on car via obd no need to dismantle the dash anymore vvdi2 new software + keytool max u can read immo data and make keys directly to immo or other option is baraccuda and tango on bench.
with this set must be on car because there is a connection to fuse box and obd and ign coil.
Q: What tool use to this connector to programing
A: VVDI2 or Key Tool Max+ Mini OBD Tool.
Q: Possible to program smart key Land cruiser after 2016?
A: Yes, it will.
Q: Possible to use the 8a adapter with vvdi2 basic version? or full version only?
A: You can use the 8A adapter with any versions of vvdi2.
Whatsapp: +86 13515975739
Shipping & Delivery:
1) Ship From Shenzhen,China.
5-8 working days, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance. If the address is a remote area, you need to pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.Yanwen Express:
7-12 working days, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote areas. The tax was pre-paid, when the package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers. (Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania, Sweden,France, etc, we will use Yanwen express as the first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us, thank youEMS Shipping:
When the address is a remote area to DHL, we will send the package by EMS. And it will take a bit longer, about 7-15 working days to arrive.FedEx Shipping:
Usually, we will not use this shipping method, if you have special requirements, please contact us.Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service:
Usually orders below US$150 will be shipped by post, it will take about 10-20 working days via Flat airmail: China post & Yanwen ePacket
2) Ship From the EU. Item title marked "EU Ship" is usually in stock in the EU warehouse, we will send packages via 3-5 working days delivery with no tax.
Package to the EU countries will be sent from the Czech Republic warehouse by DHL, GLS, or Hermes. If the item is out of stock, we will ship from Shenzhen,China for you by default.
Xhorse Remote 4% Off Now!
Toyota Camry 2015 2016/2017 Years 8A All Keys Lost
Toyota Corolla 8A All Keys Lost
Toyota High Lander 8A All Keys Lost
Toyota Hilux 8A All Keys Lost
Toyota Levin 8A All Keys Lost
Toyota Prado 2017 2018 8A All Keys Lost
Toyota RAV4 8A All Keys Lost
Demo Guide: Toyota 8A all keys lost done with VVDI2 + 8A control box cable
Here shows the procedure on how to program new key when Toyota 8A all keys lost with Xhorse VVDI2 + 8A control box cable.
1. Disconnect the BAT+ to protect the connector to avoid a short circuit.
2. Connect the fuse box.
- Unplug the relay, if the reply location is not as the same as that in this video, please contact the support.
- Plug the J3 harness interface.
3. Connect the steering wheel ignition harness.
Unplug the ignition plug, insert J5 ignition plug.
4. Plug into the OBD2 port of the car, connect the Toyota 8A all keys lost adapter with VVDI2, connect the car battery.
5. Put the VVDI2 super chip into the Xhorse VVDI2.
6. To generate the starting chip by operating the option in the VVDI2.
7. Restore the original car's harness (otherwise the fuse box and devices will be burned after directly starting.)
8. Test the starting chip.