- Used to Connect ECU for ECU Programming Via MPPS, FGTECH, KESSV2, BYSHUT, DISPROG
- Used to read engine ECU data or program keys with xhorse, cgdi, autel programmers.
Godiag Full Protocol OBD2 Jumper for ECU Programing
- Full protocol OBD2 jumper is used to connect ECU for ECU programming via OBD2 way such as MPPS, FGTECH, KESSV2, BYSHUT, DISPROG, etc. Or connect ECU for key programming via Xhorse, CGDI and Autel key programmers.
- The godiag universal jumper can be used to replace the Benz EIS EZS test cable set for xhorse vvdi mb tool and vvdi key tool plus to read Mercedes Benz EIS data.
- The cable set can also be used with xhorse vvdi2/ vvdi bimtool pro to read VW Audi engine ECU data and PIN. (Check operation videos in Video area)
Why Do You Need a Full Protocol OBD2 Jumper?
1. Supports DC power supply
2. Support safety protection banana head super programming dedicated connection port power supply.
3. Independent GND4, GND5 [meet the needs of special ECU programming].
4. With boot GND4 clip, compatible with programming equipment such as MPPS, FGTECH, KESSV2.
5. With GND4 GND5 short-circuit switch (some ECUs need to be switched to short-circuit mode when programming).
Note: The switch of GND4-5 is normally pressed to make it light. When some ECUs need to be independently connected to GND4 and GND5, release the switch.
6. With ignition analog switch (equipped with 1 large and 2 small dedicated ignition cables).
7. Support standard obd2 full protocol connection (double K line, double CAN line), 3 large and 2 small power plugs, 4 large GND, 4 small GND.
8. Equipped with CAN protocol communication resistance.
Connection diagram of the dedicated programming power connector.
FGTECH programming connection diagram
MPPS ECU connection diagram
KESSV2 ECU connection diagram
What is the analog ignition switch?
After the ignition switch is pressed, the line marked with ING12V will have 12v, which is the analog ignition switch. Because when some devices read some ECUs, the device will prompt to turn on or off the ignition switch.
1pc x Full protocol OBD2 jumper
3pcs x Electrical resistance
Whatsapp: +86 13515975739
Shipping & Delivery:
1) Ship From Shenzhen,China.
7-12 working days, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote areas. The tax was pre-paid when the package reached, and there's no tax no extra fee for customers. (Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania, Sweden,France, etc, we will use Yanwen express as the first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us, thank you)DHL Shipping:
5-8 working days, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance. If the address is a remote area, you need to pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.EMS Shipping:
When the address is a remote area to DHL, we will send the package by EMS. And it will take a bit longer, about 7-15 working days to arrive. We will contact you before ship your order, and if you are willing to pay remote fees, we can send it by DHL.Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service:
Usually orders below US$150 will be shipped by post, via Flat airmail as: China post & Yanwen ePacket, and it usually takes about 10-20 working days to arrive.FedEx Shipping:
Usually, we will not use this shipping method, if you have special requirements, please contact us.
2) Ship From the EU. Item title marked "EU Ship" is usually in stock in the EU warehouse, we will send packages via 3-5 working days delivery no need to pay tax. Package to the EU countries will be sent from the Czech Republic warehouse by DHL, GLS, or Hermes. If the item is out of stock, we will ship from Shenzhen,China for you by default.
3rd Anniversary Sale
Xhorse Remote Keys